Pages

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wow, it was hot, wasn't it?


Wow, it was hot
Originally uploaded by MRHames.
So Aunt Tracey's visit coincided with one of the hottest weeks we've had in a while. Tracey slept on the couch, to try and keep cool. Only mommy and daddy have AC in their room. Anyway, I fed Autumn, I handed her off to Aunt Tracey so I could go take a shower. When I came back down, I saw them both sleeping on the couch. Autumn is small right now, and snuggly. I suspect she'll be snuggly for sometime, but right now, having her sleep on you, or beside you is priceless. She really is great.

Speaking of hot, it's about to cool down around these parts. Thankfully. But one marketer is taking advantage of the heat wave. Al Gore's movie, An Inconvenient Truth has just rolled out a new ad campaign to take 'advantage' of the heat. I guess I can't fault them - the movie is about global warming afterall. So why not hitch a ride on a heat wave and make some noise?

We're looking forward to tomorrow, where they tell us it could be a chilly 82 degrees. Cool. And people think it's cold and snowy in Buffalo. Right.

No comments: