Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I've been tagged

Claudinho, over at a great blog called "sparking curious mind" has tagged me. Sparking is a blog I check often because he has a lot of great thoughts about advertising. Here at Autumn Created, I have posted about advertising and politics, but mostly I keep it to Autumn. Anyway, when you're tagged, you're supposed to write five things people might not have known about you. Here my five.

1. I figure skated until I was 13. Yes, I landed a double sow cow, but have no idea why it's called that.

2. For the longest time, I wanted to be a pilot. I realized later my stomach didn't.

3. In university, I had a call in sports talk show. In almost three years, the number of calls I got was 8. My partner though is now an on air Canadian sportscaster.

4. I played the drums in high-school. Still have a drum set in the basement of my parent's house. My dad often wonders when I'll take it home.

5. I hated curling for the first 6 months I did it. My parents signed me up when I was 16 and I thought socially, that my high school popularity would have a hard time taking that kind of blow. Plus, my first skip was an idiot.

I think I'll also do five about Autumn.

1. She loves the color yellow. It makes her smile.

2. She holds her breath when our dog Lucy licks her in the face.

3. She's had some spice. We place a little cinnamon in her apple sauce. Here's hoping she loves spices.

4. We're not sure if the cat likes her. The dog loves her. The cat, we're not sure of.

5. She's 7 months, and we have almost 1000 pictures of her taken with the Mac photo booth on our home computer.

Matt.

3 comments:

Matt. said...

So few people will get the moo reference, but it made me laugh.

England1966 said...

Matt, its salchow and named after a Swedish skater, Ulrich Salchow, who invented it. So now when my niece learns to skate and do a "sowcow", she'll have some basically useless knowledge of where it came from! Love AT

Matt. said...

Why isn't it called Sal Chow then? Like Sow cow makes any sense.