Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wow, that's a nice cable

So. We got cable tonight. 180 channels. Prior to tonight, we had 16. And that number included the few local public access channels. So we've basically added 160 channels. I look at that number and wonder.

Our plan, and we'll let you know how it goes, is to not have the TV on when Autumn is awake. We still want to read to her, and let her enjoy radio as much as we do. Funnily enough, this week's This American Life has a story about David Rakoff, a Canadian, talking about getting cable for the first time in a long time. It's a hilarious story. It's in the What I learned from TV stories.

I'm not sure what we'll learn. But we'll keep you posted. Us, and our cable.

2 comments:

Matt. said...

yea for cable... night #1 i fell asleep at 8.25pm and didn't really take full advantage of the flipping potential... if you know me and i have been at your house- you know i LOVE to flip.

hockey game for us tomorrow night!

didi_international said...

AHHHHHHH I want to see this American life..
I have poor-mans cable!!!