Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Overnight babysitters

There is good and bad in my parent's not living in the same city or country as me. The bad is that they don't have the chance to see as much of Autumn as they would wish. It's about every couple of weeks in person. They can see pictures of her here though.


But I mentioned a good part. The good part is that when they come, they stay overnight. Which, unfortunately for me, meant we had a few cocktails last night. I got silly drunk. And this morning, I was silly hungover. Still am a little. you could say I'm not at my best, and you wouldn't be exaggerating. Not one bit.

So thanks nanny and granddad for coming over last night. Staying the night. And getting up in the middle of the night when she cried. And letting me sleep in and work on this hangover.

No comments: