Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Does Autumn have a cold?

It appears Autumn might have her first cold. She's a bit sneezy, a little congested, and she's sleeping a lot. Various places have advice, some even suggest she'll eat more today (feed a cold, starve a fever?). But they all seem to agree that she'll sleep a little more. Which she did this morning, I understand, for most of the morning.

For a while now, I've taken into bed with me in the morning. We snuggle together, and for the most part, she slept while I worried about her. Not this morning. She slept, and I slept. In fact, she slept so well I had to wake her up. When she snuggles up to me, we create a lot of body heat together. Like I've said before, there's nothing like having your daughter snuggle up to you. I suspect there will be a day when we would prefer if she stayed in bed: but that day isn't upon me now. It's awesome when she snuggles up to me and goes to sleep.

No comments: