Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

I hate my contractor

There, I said it. I haven't done an update on the renovations because it's been too painful. It really has.

We managed to, after getting bids from other people, pick the dumbest, slowest, most annoying (to me mostly) contractor in the known universe.

He's not done. This started, of, last year! We began on Dec 18. This post is being written on Jan 18th.

There are a thousand things i could write here to solidify how bad he's been. From the very beginning, when he didn't know the job, you could tell it was going to go bad.

I would love to talk to you about it more. But lets leave it at this: we're going to Florida tomorrow. We're on vacation. when we get back, it will be done. We'll be rested. And we'll have our house back.

P.S. Before you hire a contractor, call me. I'll tell you what not to look for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think...it'll all be better when you get back...

I can't wait to see it finished. Maybe the living room envy will motivate us to start OUR living room (the way dining room envy made us get ours done, LOL).

Hope you're having fun... :D