Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Grandad list

I'm not that handy. I have hands, don't get me wrong, but I make my living writing words, thinking different, and talking human. And while if push came to shove, I think I could be shoved into a situation whereby I fixed something.

Take our bedroom window. For reasons too detailed to get into, it wouldn't close. Since winter is knocking on our collective doors, an open window isn't high on the list of things you'd want. I thought about a couple of solutions, but I wasn't sure.

Enter Grandad. There isn't a thing he can't fix. The window didn't stand a chance. And afterwards, he got to play with Autumn and say "well", and occasionally call her "little fella", both things with are monumentally cute.

Thanks Grandad, for all the above.

No comments: