Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My vote might count

I got my interview date with the nice people at Homeland Security. At this point, I will go in there and answer any questions about my thoughts, feelings and desires. I have no idea what we'll talk about in there. Perhaps they'll ask me why I want to be a citizen. Really, I want to be a citizen for a couple of reasons.

1. To vote. I've now lived her over five years, and in those five years I haven't voted. Can't. And I used to vote in everything. Local, provincial, federal, gimme a vote and i voted. Soon, I'll be a voter again.
2. Curling. Hey, what the heck. You never know. Rockstar on.
3. Why not? I live here. Might as well get the membership card.

All this assumes they let me in, of course. And that's no gimme.


Add to Mixx!

1 comment:

ortho said...

Good luck with your interview.