Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

dad left home.


dad just left. he went to syracuse for five days for training, I won't lie I am a little curious about what the week will be like without him here. There are things I know; I know that I likely won't laugh quite as much or eat as well as I usually do. I will hope even more than normal that Autumn will sleep through the night. I will watch the Sabre's game without dad on Wednesday and hope that the hockey gods won't get upset by this as we embark on round two vs. the NY rangers.

The thing to remember is that dad will likely be sad without all the girls around (and romeo). He will probably miss singing and dancing with Autumn and me and although we hope he will bathe without us- it just won't be the same as it is when attempting to hold a squirming wet baby.

we will miss dad- but we will be excited to see him when he gets back.

till friday, matt. i love you and appreciate all you add to our days.

did i mention how much i am really hoping she sleeps through the night?! here is a little #991 for you.

2 comments:

Matt. said...

Thanks babes. I miss my girls already.

Anonymous said...

number 322 please AT