In no particular order:
1. Gavin. Can I touch him, can I kiss him, can I hug him. Picture that sentence without the h sound though (she has a problem with h, so it sounds more like 'im.)
2. Airplanes. If we're walking along the street and we hear an airplane, we stop and look. If you ask Autumn where an airplane is going, she says airport every time.
3. Playground. What kid doesn't love playgrounds?
4. Broccoli. Ask us what her favorite food is, and we'll say without hesitation, blueberries. Ask them at DayCare and they say Broccoli.
5. Fire Engines. She loves them. And this is really the reason for this post. to show off some of these.
Yes, it was a daycare outing to a firehouse. Autumn got to the play with the hose, get in the fire truck, and hang out with firemen. A good time was had by all.