Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

George Clooney reveals love of curling - The Daily Record

MOVIE superstar George Clooney has revealed he's a huge fan of curling.The actor has told how he got hooked on the brush and ice sport while filming The Perfect Storm in Canada.Coverage was never off the box when Clooney was in the country in 2000.And he soon became fascinated with the players' efforts to sweep granite stones on to the ice target.He said: "It was on every channel and I was like, 'What the hell? My God, have something more on'.
George Clooney reveals love of curling - The Daily Record

Sometimes I wonder if this kind of thing is good or bad from the game. I think it's good. Clooney was, after all, in Return of Killer Tomatoes, one of my favorite movies.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: