Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New browser

I am writing this post using Flock. And I have to tell you, if this whole social-networking thing continues to take off, people will be flocking to flock.

Billed as a Social Networking Browser, this is what it says on the Flock website:
Flock simplifies social and web-based applications by bringing them one step closer to the user and integrating them directly into the browser. People can easily discover, access, create and share videos, photos and comments across social communities, media providers, and popular websites
Indeed. And for people who offer content, like say, a blogger, it connects things in a simple intuitive way and allows for even easier sharing.

Currently, it's easy to share Flickr images or YouTube videos. It's a couple of clicks from the respective website. However with Flock, it's from the browser. I know, for people who don't blog this might not make sense. But understand this: sharing pictures of Autumn will be a lot easier. I just dragged into the frame. Call me a geek, but I am loving this.



Now I have to go an update my flickr page.

No comments: