Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

Help Autumn win $2,500 in the Great American Photo Contest!

Update: Don't vote. It's a scam trying to sell you stuff. Ignore this whole post.

I was looking for something for one of our clients, and found this website. I just entered Autumn into some photo contest. Because she's the cutest ever. Apparently, if you vote for her, we might win $2,500. They ask you for more information than just e-mail address, so feel free to abstain. Here is the text of the e-mail they want me to send you:

"I just entered Autumn in the Great American Photo Contest. The baby with most votes this month wins $2,500 (that could be a nice amount to put away now for college!!). Please do me a big favor and click on this and vote for Autumn. It takes a minute. I really appreciate it, and so does Autumn . Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Matt Hames

p.s. Tell your friends to tell their friends!"

Don't tell all your friends. And like I said, feel free to say no. This might be a too good to be true thing.

Here's the picture I entered: Love the boots and the measuring cup.

No comments: