Pages

Monday, July 09, 2007

Can you sleep through the night?

Dear Autumn,

It's hot. I can't argue that. Today was 90. But you're room has AC. It's an even 75 in there. Ask the cat, in between me having to give him pills for a thyroid problem, he wants to be in your room.

For the last three nights, you've woken up, on average, four times. Sometimes it's just screaming. Other times, it's flat out wide awakeness -- which even isn't a word, I know. You were so tired, you went to bed tonight at 6:00PM!

It's now 10:00PM. You've been down for 4 hours, and I take it instead of the nap we thought you were having, this is it for the night. Okay then. Sleep. Honestly, it will be good for me, your mom, and even Lucy who isn't sure what to do when we get up at 1:00AM.


Think about it.

Thanks,

Love Dad.

No comments: