Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

First Cake.... the progression

The cake. I should say the first cake of the day. The great thing about this cake is that was free from a local supermarket... white cake, purple piping, pink lettering "Happy 1st Birthday, Autumn". The frosting was butter frosting and it is the stick to your thighs kind of yummy frosting.

A little group of friends at day care gathered. Donna the teacher, Dad, Jaywon, Noah, Josna and and then a few others joined .

What happens when I put my hands (gently) on the top?

Maybe add a bit more pressure to watch my hands disappear.

Better put on a bib...

What is this on my hands... yum!

Forget about it... I am diving straight in ... deep~!

Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta love cake - way to get right in there sweetie!!! Love AT