Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

Autumn gets bigger

Yesterday was her 7 month birthday. Yesterday morning, it really became apparent how much bigger she is.

I remember posting posting about her getting bigger. I also posted once about how she's my little heater. The little heater post was about how she would snuggle into me in our bed. She could get in close because she was so small, and she could tuck up under my arm. Yesterday morning, mom brought Autumn in to see me, as I slept in. She didn't fit anymore. She still laid down beside me, but she could get tucked in. Plus, she is a lot more squirmy these days.

I know there will be a lot of moments in our lives where I'll realize she's no longer not my little girl, so I don't want to dwell too much on this. But I will say, it was nice having her fit under my arm. I appreciated it. And I'll appreciate all the other little moments we'll have as she grows up.

No comments: